Ok so maybe the first post should be explaining the title.  I'm not good with titles, just kind of drew a blank.  Then i started thinking of what i'd be doing, just spilling some random thoughts out.  And started thinking, hey i wonder what that would look like. Probably pretty messy if you could see thoughts spilling out from my head, or seeping out my ears like pancake batter.  so hence the name.


Have a lot to say, and i figure no place better than on the internet where millions of people will probably never read it (it's easier than paper and my hand writing sucks)

Or 

Pretty simply put... i'm a gooey mess.  I think everyone is.  We walk around in these bags of flesh, admittedly some of them are better looking than others, but at the end of the day when we lay down we're just bags of flesh holding a soup of all kinds of things.  and thats not the messy part.  the messy part is when we crack open the skull and look inside to see what we've done with the place.  I like to observe people and things.  so i guess we'll see what i observe...

all for now folks.

0 comments:

fb

About this blog